Instructions for plenary sessions
To participate in the plenary session, please make your way to the auditorium and “take a seat”. Speakers for each session should make their way to the front of the auditorium and make contact with the session chair.
Once seated you will be prompted to press ‘x’ to join a Zoom session.
- You will see some text like this:
- Click on the zoom link and open the zoom application in a separate window, Gather will auto-mute the user’s video and audio output.
- The plenary presentations are hosted on Zoom directly
- When you want to exit, quit the zoom call, and head back to Gather to see a message like this:
- Simply click the green button to enter the Gather space exactly where you last left off.
IMPORTANT: Zoom links will change between sessions so you will need to re-join the Gather space during the coffee and lunch breaks.
As long as the speakers give permission, all talks in the plenary sessions will be recorded and made available for viewing in a special room elsewhere in the Gather space. At the end of each talk the recording will be stopped to allow for a free and open Q&A session.
Instructions for poster session and booths
Each of the posters and sponsor booths are private areas, where you can only interact with other people in that space. Some objects, such as poster boards and tv screens can be interacted with. When you approach you will be prompted to press ‘x’ to interact with the feature.
The posters and booths will be available to view for the duration of the conference. The poster session will run from on the afternoon of 12th January and then continue on the morning of 13th January (Swedish time). This is intended to cover all time zones as far as possible. It is not expected that poster presenters will necessarily be available for both sessions, but they should try to attend at least one of these sessions.
You will need to provide your own refreshments!